Terms and Conditions Bus Travel
- DATA COLLECTION / STORAGE
We do not store any credit card details. After you press “Proceed to Secure Payment”, you will be automatically transferred in a secured SSL (128-bit ,TLS 1.1) Bank Gateway to complete the payment.
Our site uses SSL encryption (SHA 256,128-bit) to secure the communication of all sensitive information passing between your browser and our servers. To confirm that it is a secure connection, you should see the https:// and Green Lock/Secure in the URL. The “https” indicates that it’s using SSL. Furthermore, you should see a yellow lock at the bottom right corner of your browser. If you have reason to believe that any account with us is no longer secure, you must immediately contact us.
- The deposit can be paid by credit, debit, or prepaid card through our secure payment page.
- All payments are in € (Euro).
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guest must be 10 minutes early at meeting point.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge however, they can travel free if they sit on an adult’s knee.
- Children of the age group 5 to 12 years old will be charged half ticket.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Free cancellation 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- In case of no show, there is no refund.
- In case you want to change the date or the time of the transfer you have to inform us 48 hours in advance, otherwise there is a 15% fee of the amount that you have paid.
- REFUND POLICY
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.